Masking Tape Shoes




Title:  Masking Tape Shoes


Material:  Masking Tapes

 



 

 

 

 

 

In picture process:

 





 

 

I have never did masking tapes to create the shoes before. It was interesting project. So, I traced the shoes’ sole on paper then cut the paper as template then I put masking tapes on table and made it 2 or 3 layers then traced it with template paper then cut it. Then I was trying to build up the shoes to match the shoes, but I have been struggling with these and then I gave up for a while and I tried again later and even still been struggled with it and I did not finished the shoes. It supposed to be basic project for anyone can do it. I would still practice with this project again someday so I can understand better in the future.

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPATIAL BLUEPRINT

Memento - Bonfire